Northern Suburbs News
Search for 2 missing men in Hudson River continues
HYDE PARK, N.Y. -- Police say they'll resume the search for two men missing on the Hudson River after Christmas.
Hyde Park Police Chief Eric Paolilli says the search for the two local men was suspended on Monday and Tuesday because of a lack of available manpower.
The search will resume Wednesday for 31-year-old Barrett Raymond of Hyde Park and 26-year-old Baylin Coddington of Millbrook. They and a third man were in a canoe near Hyde Park when it capsized early Friday morning.
The third man, 29-year-old Michael Mauer of Hyde Park, swam to shore and summoned police.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
northern suburbs news
- Designer L'Wren Scott dead in apparent suicide 11 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold Afternoon 6 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- St. Pat's parade proceeds amid tension over gays 10 min ago
- Los Angeles earthquake felt by residents 51 min ago
- Shelton teen critical after being shot in head 50 min ago
- Cop shoots pit bull in Bronx apartment building
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn
- Rubble cleared, East Harlem blast investigation ramps up 9 min ago
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Crimea parliament declares independence after vote
- Chris Brown kicked out of rehab, facing jail time
- Photos: 2014 NYC Half Marathon
- St. Pat's parade proceeds amid tension over...
10 min ago
- Rubble cleared, East Harlem blast...
9 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold Afternoon
6 min ago