Northern Suburbs News
Man arrested on child porn charges
STAMFORD, Connecticut (WABC) -- A Stamford man is under arrest after police found child pornography and 'viewing' materials in his home which is located behind an elementary school.
Police have arrested Roland Roqueta and accused him of downloading hundreds of images of child pornography on his computer.
Officers also recovered two pairs of binoculars at the home that are believed to have been used to view Westover School which is located behind his home.
Police have no reason to believe the suspect never had any contact with the children, even though they say he was spying on them.
Roqueta is charged with multiple charges including possession of child pornography.
He's being held on $150,000 bond.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
child porn, northern suburbs news
- Hofstra remembers Andrea Rebello at graduation
- AccuWeather: Dreary Night
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Metro North: Conn. train outage expected for days 57 min ago
- Tornadoes hit Kansas, Oklahoma; no injuries reported 27 min ago
- Teen fatally shot on Queens bus identified
- Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Florida
- Man falls out window during Broadway show
- 3 wounded after shooting in Bedford-Stuyvesant
- Bruins top Rangers 5-2
- Photos: Belly landing at Newark Airport
- Photos: Metro North trains collide in Connecticut
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers