Northern Suburbs News
Man arrested on child porn charges
STAMFORD, Connecticut (WABC) -- A Stamford man is under arrest after police found child pornography and 'viewing' materials in his home which is located behind an elementary school.
Police have arrested Roland Roqueta and accused him of downloading hundreds of images of child pornography on his computer.
Officers also recovered two pairs of binoculars at the home that are believed to have been used to view Westover School which is located behind his home.
Police have no reason to believe the suspect never had any contact with the children, even though they say he was spying on them.
Roqueta is charged with multiple charges including possession of child pornography.
He's being held on $150,000 bond.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
child porn, northern suburbs news
- Cuomo to announce deal between MTA and Union
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn
- Person of interest ID'd in Flatbush teen's shooting
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Deal reached on calming Ukraine tensions 59 min ago
- New York political leader Basil Paterson dies at 87
- Central Park Conservancy wants horse carriages to stay
- Reservoir to be flushed because of urinating teen
- NYC mayor announces Sandy recovery reforms
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014