Northern Suburbs News
Man arrested on child porn charges
STAMFORD, Connecticut (WABC) -- A Stamford man is under arrest after police found child pornography and 'viewing' materials in his home which is located behind an elementary school.
Police have arrested Roland Roqueta and accused him of downloading hundreds of images of child pornography on his computer.
Officers also recovered two pairs of binoculars at the home that are believed to have been used to view Westover School which is located behind his home.
Police have no reason to believe the suspect never had any contact with the children, even though they say he was spying on them.
Roqueta is charged with multiple charges including possession of child pornography.
He's being held on $150,000 bond.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
child porn, northern suburbs news
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles
- NJ Transit train disabled inside Hudson River tunnel
- Surveillance released in shooting of 9-year-old boy
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- Prosecutors likely to reduce charges in SUV assault
- Video: Two US astronauts set to spacewalk to fix ISS
- GWB repair work this weekend
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos