Northern Suburbs News
Man arrested on child porn charges
STAMFORD, Connecticut (WABC) -- A Stamford man is under arrest after police found child pornography and 'viewing' materials in his home which is located behind an elementary school.
Police have arrested Roland Roqueta and accused him of downloading hundreds of images of child pornography on his computer.
Officers also recovered two pairs of binoculars at the home that are believed to have been used to view Westover School which is located behind his home.
Police have no reason to believe the suspect never had any contact with the children, even though they say he was spying on them.
Roqueta is charged with multiple charges including possession of child pornography.
He's being held on $150,000 bond.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
child porn, northern suburbs news
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey 5 min ago
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital 25 min ago
- 4 dead, 280 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Bronx sweep nets suspected gang members
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent...
25 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos