Northern Suburbs News
Man arrested on child porn charges
STAMFORD, Connecticut (WABC) -- A Stamford man is under arrest after police found child pornography and 'viewing' materials in his home which is located behind an elementary school.
Police have arrested Roland Roqueta and accused him of downloading hundreds of images of child pornography on his computer.
Officers also recovered two pairs of binoculars at the home that are believed to have been used to view Westover School which is located behind his home.
Police have no reason to believe the suspect never had any contact with the children, even though they say he was spying on them.
Roqueta is charged with multiple charges including possession of child pornography.
He's being held on $150,000 bond.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
child porn, northern suburbs news
- raw video: New video just after East Harlem Explosion
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Workers remove rubble in East Harlem 51 min ago
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help 34 min ago
- Photos: Several vehicles on fire in New Jersey 14 min ago
- Teen shot, apparently by brother, in Queens 48 min ago
- Long Island cab driver accused of exposing himself to girl
- Westchester animal shelter in danger of collapsing
- Woman steals Dorothy's ruby slippers from SI hotel 24 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from PHL after landing gear collapse
- Authorities continue to clear debris from...
56 min ago