Northern Suburbs News
1 dead, 1 severely burned in Orange County fire
PORT JERVIS (WABC) -- Police are investigating a deadly fire in Orange County that left one person dead and another severely burned.
The flames broke out at a home in Port Jervis late Tuesday morning.
First responders found one person dead inside the home, while the second, a man, was found outside the home with burns. He is being treated at Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla.
It is not known what caused the fire.
The investigation is ongoing.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
orange county, port jervis, fire, deadly fire, northern suburbs news
- Bible from East Harlem church found in debris
- AccuWeather: Much Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- East Harlem community tries to move forward after explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for Malaysian jet widens
- Toddler survives after tumbling onto subway tracks
- Sick patrons interrupt Broadway show performance
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- Video: Manhattan clinches first NCAA bid in a decade
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos