Northern Suburbs News
1 dead, 1 severely burned in Orange County fire
PORT JERVIS (WABC) -- Police are investigating a deadly fire in Orange County that left one person dead and another severely burned.
The flames broke out at a home in Port Jervis late Tuesday morning.
First responders found one person dead inside the home, while the second, a man, was found outside the home with burns. He is being treated at Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla.
It is not known what caused the fire.
The investigation is ongoing.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
orange county, port jervis, fire, deadly fire, northern suburbs news
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Railroad Administration orders Metro-North to use 2 engineers
- Train derail victim's brother speaks out about her death
- Surveillance video released in "Baby Angel" case
- abcnews: North Korea Deports US War Vet Merrill Newman
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- 'Tips for Jesus' man leaves tips worth thousands
- Beltran, Yankees agree at $45M, 3 years
- Secret Sales: Diamonds, pretzels and iPhone cases