Northern Suburbs News
Bon Jovi performs free concert for snowed-in fans
UNCASVILLE, Conn. (WABC) -- The Mohegan Sun resort casino has announced that a Bon Jovi concert scheduled for Saturday night has been postponed because of the snow storm.
The band performed an impromptu free concert for snowed-in fans, patrons and employees alike.
The concert at the casino in southeastern Connecticut was supposed to kick off a new tour of U.S. destinations. It was rescheduled for Oct. 25.
Mohegan Sun noted that Connecticut's governor declared a state of emergency because of the storm, which blanketed the state with as much as 3 feet of snow.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
northern suburbs news
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police investigating double shooting in Brooklyn 58 min ago
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey aims for 2014 return to Mets
- Melo scores 26, Knicks beat Cavs 107-97