Northern Suburbs News
Bon Jovi performs free concert for snowed-in fans
UNCASVILLE, Conn. (WABC) -- The Mohegan Sun resort casino has announced that a Bon Jovi concert scheduled for Saturday night has been postponed because of the snow storm.
The band performed an impromptu free concert for snowed-in fans, patrons and employees alike.
The concert at the casino in southeastern Connecticut was supposed to kick off a new tour of U.S. destinations. It was rescheduled for Oct. 25.
Mohegan Sun noted that Connecticut's governor declared a state of emergency because of the storm, which blanketed the state with as much as 3 feet of snow.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
northern suburbs news
- Dozens killed in Oklahoma tornado
- Metro North New Haven Line to be back Wednesday 9 min ago
- Ex-priest arrested after working with kids in NJ 59 min ago
- Wake to be held for slain Hofstra student as questions linger
- Suffolk County parents getting free alcohol test kits
- NJ couple arraigned on animal cruelty charges
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- blog: Mirror Ball Blog: Dancing with the Stars
- Photos: Dancing with the Stars Finals
- blog: Desiree Hartsock on being 'The Bachelorette'
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- 51 people confirmed dead in Oklahoma tornado
43 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos