Northern Suburbs News
Ambulance transporting patient flips on I-95
BRANFORD (WABC) -- An ambulance overturned on Interstate 95 in Branford, Connecticut, early Monday morning.
The southbound ambulance flipped between exits 51 and 52 just before 3:30 a.m.
The patient who was being transported and two EMTs were being taken to area hospitals.
Southbound lanes were closed for the investigation.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
northern suburbs news
- Nelson Mandela dies at 95 35 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Unseasonably Warm Air
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- VIDEO: Obama remembers Mandela
- Reaction to death of Nelson Mandela
- Bill Bratton named next Police Commissioner
- Who is Bill Bratton?
- Photos: Bill Bratton, next NYPD Police Commissioner
- Derailment victim, James Ferrari, laid to rest
- Carteret freight train derailment: Turnpike reopens
- Photos: Hazmat crews respond to Carteret freight...
- Alleged assault of Seton Hall student may be captured on video
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos