Northern Suburbs News
Bank moves to foreclose on Kiss guiltarist in Yorktown
YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- One of the founding members of the rock band Kiss is in danger of losing a Westchester County home to foreclosure.
The Journal News newspaper reports (http://lohud.us/UV6Qqe ) that a bank initiated foreclosure proceedings on Feb. 15 on a Yorktown property owned by former Kiss guitarist Ace Frehley.
The three-bedroom house is in a wooded area off the Taconic State Parkway north of New York City.
U.S. Bank National Association said in a court filing that Frehley stopped paying his mortgage in 2011. The Yorktown tax receiver's office also lists liens for thousands of dollars in unpaid taxes on the house.
An assistant to Frehley didn't immediately respond to an email
Frehley was with Kiss in its 1970s heyday, performing in heavy makeup as a character known as the "Spaceman."
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
yorktown, westchester county, foreclosure, northern suburbs news
- Brooklyn shooting leaves 4 boys wounded 9 min ago
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Monday snow 51 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder 57 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- East Harlem investigators seeking clues in basement 31 min ago
- raw video: New video just after East Harlem Explosion
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- Sketches released of suspects wanted in lurings
- Out of control bus hits cars in Brooklyn; 5 hurt 59 min ago
- Malaysian leader: plane's system deliberately disabled
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $400 million
- Photos: Several vehicles on fire in New Jersey
- Brooklyn shooting leaves 4 boys wounded
9 min ago
- East Harlem investigators seeking clues in...
31 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
57 min ago