Northern Suburbs News
Bank moves to foreclose on Kiss guiltarist in Yorktown
YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- One of the founding members of the rock band Kiss is in danger of losing a Westchester County home to foreclosure.
The Journal News newspaper reports (http://lohud.us/UV6Qqe ) that a bank initiated foreclosure proceedings on Feb. 15 on a Yorktown property owned by former Kiss guitarist Ace Frehley.
The three-bedroom house is in a wooded area off the Taconic State Parkway north of New York City.
U.S. Bank National Association said in a court filing that Frehley stopped paying his mortgage in 2011. The Yorktown tax receiver's office also lists liens for thousands of dollars in unpaid taxes on the house.
An assistant to Frehley didn't immediately respond to an email
Frehley was with Kiss in its 1970s heyday, performing in heavy makeup as a character known as the "Spaceman."
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
yorktown, westchester county, foreclosure, northern suburbs news
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain and clouds
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Gridlock traffic for Memorial Day weekend getaway
- Long Island 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested again
- 17-year-old brutally beaten with bat at gas station
- Police shoot and kill suspect in Ridgefield, Conn.
- Amanda Bynes released after court appearance
- Bridge collapse calls into question other bridges' safety
- Eats: Camarones Mi Pueblo at Zapata in Palisades
- abcnews: Cleveland Women Can Keep Captor's Dogs
- Photos: Circle 7 at GMA's Summer Concert Series
- Photos: I-5 Skagit River Bridge collapse