Northern Suburbs News
Huge fire tears in vacant building in Yonkers
YONKERS (WABC) -- Firefighters battled a massive fire that burned through an abandoned building in Yonkers Monday night.
The flames were so large that firefighters had to battle the fire from the outside.
The building on Odell Avenue is more than a century old.
It took more than two hours to extinguish the flames.
No injuries were reported, and the cause of the fire is under investigation.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
yonkers, westchester county, fire, northern suburbs news
- Nanny identifies new hero after attempted abduction in Chelsea
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man arrested for arson in Water Mill fire
- Dead body found in plastic container in Brooklyn
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- 2 killed in wreck on Southern State identified
- No hearts stolen on date, only NJ woman's dog, TV
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos