Northern Suburbs News
Amtrak trains running again after derailment
NEW HAVEN -- Amtrak trains are running again between Manhattan and Boston after a derailment halted service for most of the day.
A freight train derailed near New Haven Sunday morning, blocking the tracks. The cars were empty when they derailed, and there were no injuries.
The first north bound train left Penn station just after 5 p.m.
Amtrak says there will be some residual delays in service.
amtrak, new haven, train accident, northern suburbs news
- 4 people shot in Brooklyn
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Sunday snow storm
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder 51 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Surveillance from East Harlem buildings near explosion
- raw video: New video just after East Harlem Explosion
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- Sketches released of suspects wanted in lurings 56 min ago
- Bus driver suffers medical emergency, 2 injured
- ESPN: Phil Jackson signs with Knicks
- Westchester animal shelter in danger of collapsing
- Photos: Several vehicles on fire in New Jersey
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
51 min ago
- Sketches released of suspects wanted in...
56 min ago