Northern Suburbs News
Police: Connecticut man yells at employees after McDonald's sandwich not made properly
FAIRFIELD, Conncecticut (WABC) -- A Connecticut man has been charged with disturbing the peace for terrorizing employees of a fast food restaurant.
Police say Geoffrey Weglarz, of Fairfield, got mad when his sandwich from a local McDonald's wasn't made correctly.
He screamed at employees and banged on the doors before he threw the bag of food through the drive up window, hitting a manager.
Police found him at his home a short time later, with a loaded handgun in his waistband.
Weglarz will appear in court next month.
northern suburbs news
- Winter Weather Advisory
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 'Snow Alert' issued for New York City
- Wintry mix causes slick roads, massive pileup
- New Jersey preparing for another dose of snow
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide
- LIRR preparing for snow, ice
- Homeless shelter charity and giving tips
- Nelson Mandela memorial set for Tuesday in Soweto
- No tailgating to be allowed at NY/NJ Super Bowl
- Newtown families create website to honor Sandy Hook victims
- Photos: Bronx River Parkway crash