Northern Suburbs News
Eastchester police seek missing 88-year-old woman
EASTCHESTER (WABC) -- Authorities in Eastchester are asking for help locating an 88-year-old woman.
Catherine "KAY" Cotter was last seen by family on Tuesday at 6:30 a.m. at her home on Garth Road, in Eastchester.
Mrs. Cotter suffers from dementia and has been known to sometimes walk the Garth Road area.
A slight possibility exists that Mrs. Cotter took a Metro-North train from the Scarsdale Station in either direction, officials said.
The Eastchester Police Department's Detective Division is actively investigating the Mrs. Cotter's disappearance.
Anyone who may have had contact with or observed Mrs. Cotter is asked to please contact the Eastchester Police Department at (914) 961-3464.
Callers may remain anonymous.
eastchester, westchester county, missing person, northern suburbs news
- Mom 'steals' car - without even realizing it
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- N.J. woman charged with trying to kill her 3 children
- Firefighters rescue 80-year-old man from Bronx fire Wednesday...
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 7 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments