Northern Suburbs News
Eastchester police seek missing 88-year-old woman
EASTCHESTER (WABC) -- Authorities in Eastchester are asking for help locating an 88-year-old woman.
Catherine "KAY" Cotter was last seen by family on Tuesday at 6:30 a.m. at her home on Garth Road, in Eastchester.
Mrs. Cotter suffers from dementia and has been known to sometimes walk the Garth Road area.
A slight possibility exists that Mrs. Cotter took a Metro-North train from the Scarsdale Station in either direction, officials said.
The Eastchester Police Department's Detective Division is actively investigating the Mrs. Cotter's disappearance.
Anyone who may have had contact with or observed Mrs. Cotter is asked to please contact the Eastchester Police Department at (914) 961-3464.
Callers may remain anonymous.
eastchester, westchester county, missing person, northern suburbs news
- Residents warned to look out for black ice
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots!
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Avonte's mother continues search with new headquarters
- Limited 7 train service on entire line
- Tourist who lost leg in taxi crash sues city
- Fire inside the Marriott Marquis in Times Square
- Man struck and killed by car on LIE
- Flu shots could be mandatory for NYC kids
- Photos: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service
- Photos: Viewer snow storm pictures
- WestJet plays Santa to 250 lucky passengers
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide