Northern Suburbs News
Eastchester police seek missing 88-year-old woman
EASTCHESTER (WABC) -- Authorities in Eastchester are asking for help locating an 88-year-old woman.
Catherine "KAY" Cotter was last seen by family on Tuesday at 6:30 a.m. at her home on Garth Road, in Eastchester.
Mrs. Cotter suffers from dementia and has been known to sometimes walk the Garth Road area.
A slight possibility exists that Mrs. Cotter took a Metro-North train from the Scarsdale Station in either direction, officials said.
The Eastchester Police Department's Detective Division is actively investigating the Mrs. Cotter's disappearance.
Anyone who may have had contact with or observed Mrs. Cotter is asked to please contact the Eastchester Police Department at (914) 961-3464.
Callers may remain anonymous.
eastchester, westchester county, missing person, northern suburbs news
- Malaysia Airlines plane vanishes with 239 aboard
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos