Northern Suburbs News
Toddler falls out of Yonkers apartment building window
YONKERS (WABC) -- Police say a 2-year-old child fell from an upper floor window at an apartment building in Yonkers.
The incident happened at an apartment building on Van Cortlandt Park Ave in the south west section of the City of Yonkers.
The 2-year-old girl apparently fell out of a third floor window.
She was taken to the hospital where she is in critical condition.
Anyone with information is asked to please contact the Detective Division at 914-377-7725. All calls will remain confidential.
yonkers, child injured, northern suburbs news
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police search for missing 11-year-old Brooklyn boy 13 min ago
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins 26 min ago
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew on stolen passports 23 min ago
- UWS street to be renamed after 4-year-old Ariel Russo 1 min ago
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew...
23 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos