Northern Suburbs News
Body found in lake where Connecticut photographer went missing
NEW MILFORD -- Authorities have recovered a body from a lake near where a commercial photographer was reported missing last week.
Connecticut's Department of Energy and Environmental Protection says the body was pulled Tuesday from Lake Lillinonah in Bridgewater after a homeowner spotted it from a dock.
The body was transferred to the chief medical examiner for identification.
Police have been searching for 33-year-old Eric Langlois of New Milford since he went missing a week ago. He had told his wife he was heading to the Housatonic (hoos-uh-TAH'-nihk) River to retrieve a lost bicycle.
Police say Langlois crashed a mountain bike on June 10 in the river, which was swollen from heavy rains. But he managed to swim to shore. He told his wife he was going back the next day to look for the bicycle.
connecticut, new milford, missing person, northern suburbs news
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery 18 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey still predicting 2014 role
- Melo scores 26, Knicks beat Cavs 107-97 37 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery
18 min ago