Northern Suburbs News
Substitute teacher accused of selling drugs
POUGHKEEPSIE, N.Y. (WABC) -- A substitute teacher at Poughkeepsie High School is under arrest accused of selling a powerful narcotic on school grounds.
26-year-old Vincent Lynch faces 11 felony charges for allegedly peddling Oxycodone during school hours.
Lynch is not charged however with selling the drug to students.
He is being held at Dutchess County Jail without bail.
teacher arrested, drug, drug arrest, northern suburbs news
- Police investigating East Harlem hit and run 13 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 8 mumps cases at Stevens Institute in Hoboken
- Cuomo announces deal between MTA and Union
- Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies at 87
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn
- Person of interest ID'd in Flatbush teen's shooting
- Blind marathoner will run to raise money for guide dog
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster 4 min ago
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Central Park Conservancy wants horse carriages to stay
- Suspense builds for season finale of 'Scandal'
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry...
4 min ago