Northern Suburbs News
Substitute teacher accused of selling drugs
POUGHKEEPSIE, N.Y. (WABC) -- A substitute teacher at Poughkeepsie High School is under arrest accused of selling a powerful narcotic on school grounds.
26-year-old Vincent Lynch faces 11 felony charges for allegedly peddling Oxycodone during school hours.
Lynch is not charged however with selling the drug to students.
He is being held at Dutchess County Jail without bail.
teacher arrested, drug, drug arrest, northern suburbs news
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Charges expected in fraternity death
- Nassau County police commissioner ousted
- Barrios-Paoli tapped to head health and human services
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Sandy victims turn year of loss into season of giving
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral
- Budget vote approved in the House
- Mandela interpreter says he was hallucinating
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees