Northern Suburbs News
Connecticut teen accused of driving with forged licenses
GALLATIN, N.Y. (WABC) -- A Connecticut teenager is under arrest after authorities say she was driving with forged drivers licenses.
New York State troopers stopped 19-year old Morgaine Degnan of Wallingford on Saturday for speeding on the Taconic State Parkway.
According to authorities, the troopers found she had bottles of alcohol in the car and multiple forged drivers licenses from New Jersey and New York.
The teen was arrested and charged with Criminal Possession of a Forged Instrument 2nd degree, a Class D Felony, Unlawfull Possession of Alcohol Under 21 and VTL infraction for speeding.
She was arraigned in the Town of Gallatin Court and released to her parents to re-appear in court at a later date.
arrest, taconic state parkway, speeding, northern suburbs news
- De Blasio, Bratton join Sharpton at Mandela tribute 22 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Queens hit and run leaves pedestrian dead
- Man found fatally stabbed in Williamsburg
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's
- Funeral held for NYPD traffic agent hit by truck 47 min ago
- Bethpage boaters missing in waters off Cape May
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Wintry blast moves through much of country, heads East
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks bombing anniversary
- Photos: Pearl Harbor anniversary