Northern Suburbs News
Connecticut teen accused of driving with forged licenses
GALLATIN, N.Y. (WABC) -- A Connecticut teenager is under arrest after authorities say she was driving with forged drivers licenses.
New York State troopers stopped 19-year old Morgaine Degnan of Wallingford on Saturday for speeding on the Taconic State Parkway.
According to authorities, the troopers found she had bottles of alcohol in the car and multiple forged drivers licenses from New Jersey and New York.
The teen was arrested and charged with Criminal Possession of a Forged Instrument 2nd degree, a Class D Felony, Unlawfull Possession of Alcohol Under 21 and VTL infraction for speeding.
She was arraigned in the Town of Gallatin Court and released to her parents to re-appear in court at a later date.
arrest, taconic state parkway, speeding, northern suburbs news
- 3 more bodies pulled from rubble in East Harlem 14 min ago
- AccuWeather: Polar Vortex returns for 1 day 49 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims 3 min ago
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Newark tanker fire snarls traffic, delays NJ Transit trains 49 min ago
- Photos: Newark tanker fire 51 min ago
- Survivors describe explosion in East Harlem
- Dozens homeless after East Harlem buildings destroyed
- Video: 2 men describe pulling child out of rubble
- Investigators focus on an old cast-iron gas pipeline
- Video: East Harlem Explosion on social media
- Video: Damage throughout neighborhood after East...
- AccuWeather: Polar Vortex returns for 1 day
49 min ago