Northern Suburbs News
Wires fall on camper, man electrocuted
TOWN OF ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WABC) -- Police in Ulster County are investigating a deadly freak accident that killed a man inside his camper.
He was electrocuted after wires fell on top of the camper in the town of Rochester Wednesday morning.
Police say the victim, 53-year-old John Lasoski, was trying to escape the electrified vehicle when he touched a metal support.
The wire was brought down by a falling tree.
ulster county, northern suburbs news
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday 44 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run 57 min ago
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust 4 min ago
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey aims for 2014 return to Mets 55 min ago
- Melo scores 26, Knicks beat Cavs 107-97
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
44 min ago