Northern Suburbs News
Wires fall on camper, man electrocuted
TOWN OF ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WABC) -- Police in Ulster County are investigating a deadly freak accident that killed a man inside his camper.
He was electrocuted after wires fell on top of the camper in the town of Rochester Wednesday morning.
Police say the victim, 53-year-old John Lasoski, was trying to escape the electrified vehicle when he touched a metal support.
The wire was brought down by a falling tree.
ulster county, northern suburbs news
- Newtown 911 calls released
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Derailment survivor remembers sister who died
- Mayor-elect de Blasio names deputy mayor
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized 26 min ago
- abcnews: Truck Carrying Radioactive Material Stolen...
- Parents plead for help to save boys from rare disease
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Bad Dog: Sunny knocks over child at holiday party
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013