Northern Suburbs News
Adam Lanza's father selling Stamford home
STAMFORD -- The father of Newtown elementary school shooter Adam Lanza is selling his home in Stamford.
The Stamford Advocate reports that Peter Lanza's house in the city's well-to-do Westover section has an asking price of $710,000.
Listing agency Halstead Properties describes the home as a 2,375-square-foot ranch cape on 1.04 acres of land, with three bedrooms, two-and-a-half bathrooms and a pool in the backyard.
The 54-year-old Lanza and his second wife have lived in the house for about five years.
In December, Adam Lanza shot to death 20 first-graders and six educators at Sandy Hook Elementary School before killing himself as police arrived. He also shot and killed his mother, Nancy Lanza, at their Newtown home before going to the school.
Peter and Nancy Lanza's divorce was finalized in 2009.
connecticut, school lockdown, shooting, newtown, newtown school shooting, mass shooting, northern suburbs news
- LIRR suspended between Huntington, Hicksville 2 min ago
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2 15 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Photos: Weather whiplash
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn 13 min ago
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault
- Nassau County employees protest wage freeze
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures 9 min ago