Northern Suburbs News
14-year-old boy sexually assaulted in Yonkers
YONKERS, N.Y. (WABC) -- Police in Yonkers are looking for a man who sexually assaulted a 14-year-old boy.
The victim told police he was riding his bike on a wooded path at the end of Barrington Road Sunday afternoon when a man grabbed him.
The suspect is described as a white male, about 50 years old, clean shaven with black hair and wearing black hooded sweatshirt, khaki shorts, black and red sneakers.
yonkers, sexual assault, northern suburbs news
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn 20 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster 5 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault 19 min ago
- Nassau County employees protest wage freeze 19 min ago
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Photos: Weather whiplash 7 min ago
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
20 min ago
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex...
19 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
5 min ago
- Nassau County employees protest wage freeze
19 min ago