Northern Suburbs News
14-year-old boy sexually assaulted in Yonkers
YONKERS, N.Y. (WABC) -- Police in Yonkers are looking for a man who sexually assaulted a 14-year-old boy.
The victim told police he was riding his bike on a wooded path at the end of Barrington Road Sunday afternoon when a man grabbed him.
The suspect is described as a white male, about 50 years old, clean shaven with black hair and wearing black hooded sweatshirt, khaki shorts, black and red sneakers.
yonkers, sexual assault, northern suburbs news
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Sketch released in Upper East Side jewelry robbery
- NYC mayor to announce Sandy recovery reforms
- Man arrested in Queens anti-Muslim harassment on bus
- Pair robs 4 Brooklyn banks in 2-hour span
- Queens serial robber caught on surveillance camera 39 min ago
- Man caught on camera using cloned ATM card 26 min ago
- BridgeGate panel could call Gov. Chris Christie to testify 10 min ago
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Photos: Elmwood Park motel fire