Northern Suburbs News
2 teens dead, 2 seriously injured in Dutchess County wreck
DUTCHESS COUNTY (WABC) -- Two teenagers are dead and two others seriously injured after a devastating car crash in Dutchess County.
The one-car crash happened around 4 p.m. Thursday on Schultz Hill Road in Pine Plains.
Deputies who arrived on the scene found 16-year-old Zachary Pruner, of Stanfordville, and 17-year-old Gian Paolo Stagnaro, of Pine Planes, both dead.
The officials say 16-year-old Dustin Hale, of Pine Plains, was taken to Albany Medical Center with life-threatening injuries. Niall Johnson, also 16 and from Pine Plains, is at St. Francis Hospital in Poughkeepsie with non-life-threatening injuries.
Deputies say Hale was driving the car when it left the road, hit several trees and overturned. Police say unsafe speed and reckless driving appear to have contributed to the crash.
dutchess county, accident, northern suburbs news
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies in New York City 5 min ago
- AccuWeather: Windy & Cooler 52 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant dies in paragliding accident 44 min ago
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Abandoned dog rescued and saved by SPCA in Bronxville 19 min ago
- Long Island school bus driver accused of selling heroin
- New clue in search for Brooklyn carjacking suspect
- Attempted luring incident reported in West Nyack
- Suspect in Myls Dobson murder due in court
- Hoax sends SWAT teams rushing to Long Beach house
- AccuWeather: Windy & Cooler
52 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos