Northern Suburbs News
Drug counselor pleads guilty to taking bribes
ROCKLAND COUNTY (WABC) -- A former drug counselor in Rockland County pleaded guilty to taking bribes.
Hulen Ginn was hired to rehabilitate felons coping with substance abuse.
But prosecutors say Ginn took money from participants and in return, he let them out of the drug program early or avoid treatment.
He also admitted to soliciting sex from female clients.
Ginn was arrested last October.
He faces up to six years in prison.
rockland county, drug, northern suburbs news
- 4 people shot in Brooklyn 19 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Surveillance from East Harlem buildings near explosion
- raw video: New video just after East Harlem Explosion
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- ESPN: Phil Jackson signs with Knicks
- Photos: Several vehicles on fire in New Jersey
- Sketches released of suspects wanted in lurings 4 min ago
- Westchester animal shelter in danger of collapsing
- Woman steals Dorothy's ruby slippers from SI hotel