Northern Suburbs News
Scarsdale pot mom pleads guilty in Federal Court
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Andrea Sanderlin, the so called Scarsdale 'pot mom', has pleaded guilty, according to court records.
The 45 year old Sanderlin's guilty plea was posted to the docket in federal court Tuesday.
The actual guilty plea may have been given on Monday.
She admitted to growing at least 1,000 marijuana plants in Queens from 2009 to 2013.
Federal prosecutors had been seeking an arrangement to conclude the case.
Sanderlin faces 10 years to life behind bars in prison.
scarsdale, marijuana, drug bust, drug arrest, nyc news, maspeth, queens news, brooklyn news, northern suburbs news
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies
- AccuWeather: Gusty Wind 33 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant dies in paragliding accident
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Abandoned dog rescued and saved by SPCA in Bronxville
- Long Island school bus driver accused of selling heroin
- Cubs celebrate 100th birthday of Wrigley Field
- New clue in search for Brooklyn carjacking suspect
- Attempted luring incident reported in West Nyack
- FBI investigates hoax that sent SWAT teams to house 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gusty Wind
33 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos