Northern Suburbs News
Scarsdale pot mom pleads guilty in Federal Court
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Andrea Sanderlin, the so called Scarsdale 'pot mom', has pleaded guilty, according to court records.
The 45 year old Sanderlin's guilty plea was posted to the docket in federal court Tuesday.
The actual guilty plea may have been given on Monday.
She admitted to growing at least 1,000 marijuana plants in Queens from 2009 to 2013.
Federal prosecutors had been seeking an arrangement to conclude the case.
Sanderlin faces 10 years to life behind bars in prison.
scarsdale, marijuana, drug bust, drug arrest, nyc news, maspeth, queens news, brooklyn news, northern suburbs news
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309 million after no winner
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead 49 min ago
- Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' fame dies at 92 24 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014 11 min ago