Northern Suburbs News
Scarsdale pot mom pleads guilty in Federal Court
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Andrea Sanderlin, the so called Scarsdale 'pot mom', has pleaded guilty, according to court records.
The 45 year old Sanderlin's guilty plea was posted to the docket in federal court Tuesday.
The actual guilty plea may have been given on Monday.
She admitted to growing at least 1,000 marijuana plants in Queens from 2009 to 2013.
Federal prosecutors had been seeking an arrangement to conclude the case.
Sanderlin faces 10 years to life behind bars in prison.
scarsdale, marijuana, drug bust, drug arrest, nyc news, maspeth, queens news, brooklyn news, northern suburbs news
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Charges expected in fraternity death
- Search for hit and run driver in fatal crash
- LIRR, NJT ban booze ahead of Santacon
- Mayor-elect de Blasio to visit White House
- Nassau County police commissioner ousted
- Budget vote approved in the House
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral
- Sandy victims turn year of loss into season of giving
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees