Northern Suburbs News
Connecticut school football coach charged after traffic stop violence
CONNECTICUT (WABC) -- A Connecticut high school football coach faces charges after a traffic stop turns violent.
Christian Garnett was pulled over early Thursday morning.
Norwalk police say he was speeding and had a flat tire.
They say he violently struggled with officers after he failed field sobriety tests. They had to use a taser to subdue him.
Garnett is a coach at Darien High School.
connecticut news, connecticut, northern suburbs news
- 4 dead, 280 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder 51 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Bronx sweep nets suspected gang members
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
51 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos