Northern Suburbs News
Rockland County school bus accident leaves 6 students injured
NEW CITY, New York (WABC) -- Six students were all transported to the hospital with minor injuries after their school bus was involved in an accident in New City, Rockland County.
Police say the Clarkstown Central School District bus was transporting students from Rockland Jewish Academy when it was involved in the accident with a car on Rt. 304 at the intersection with Laurel Road.
The students were being treated at Nyack Hospital for precautionary purposes. The bus driver sustained minor cuts and bruises and was also being treated at the hospital as were the other two people in the car.
For more on this developing story, stay with 7online and Eyewitness News.
northern suburbs news
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Malaysia Airlines says plane went missing 14 min ago
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD 6 min ago
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid to rest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85 40 min ago
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos