Northern Suburbs News
Rockland County school bus accident leaves 6 students injured
NEW CITY, New York (WABC) -- Six students were all transported to the hospital with minor injuries after their school bus was involved in an accident in New City, Rockland County.
Police say the Clarkstown Central School District bus was transporting students from Rockland Jewish Academy when it was involved in the accident with a car on Rt. 304 at the intersection with Laurel Road.
The students were being treated at Nyack Hospital for precautionary purposes. The bus driver sustained minor cuts and bruises and was also being treated at the hospital as were the other two people in the car.
For more on this developing story, stay with 7online and Eyewitness News.
northern suburbs news
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt 54 min ago
- AccuWeather: Much Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Crews reach basement of East Harlem buildings 4 min ago
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- 2 shot after fight at Garden City nightclub
- Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half Marathon 43 min ago
- Suspect tries to abduct 11-year old boy in Queens
- Here and Now
- Viewpoint on WABC-TV
- Tiempo on WABC-TV
- Up Close with Diana Williams
- Crews reach basement of East Harlem buildings
4 min ago