Northern Suburbs News
Remains found in Rockland County Park may be suspected killer
ROCKLAND COUNTY (WABC) -- Remains found in a Rockland County Park may belong to a suspected killer.
Members of Eugene Palmer's family say a friend found the remains in Harriman State Park.
Authorities will now examine the remains to determine if in fact they are those of 73-year-old Palmer. Investigators will meet with Palmer's family on Sunday.
Police suspect Palmer of fatally shooting his daughter-in-law in September 2012.
Some family members believe Palmer died in the woods due to diabetes, a heart condition, or other ailments.
rockland county, body found, northern suburbs news
- Suspect identified in attempted baby abduction 29 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Employees tied up, Car parts stolen in Elizabeth 2 min ago
- Party shooting leaves Kean U. student injured
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody
- Search for suspects in Riverhead robbery and assault
- Robbery suspect in custody after Astoria manhunt
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Video released in murder of Brooklyn bodega clerk
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Alleged serial bank robber nabbed in Greenwich Village
- Suspect identified in attempted baby...
29 min ago