Northern Suburbs News
Beaten puppy recovering at Westchester SPCA
WESTCHESTER (WABC) -- A 5-month-old puppy is recovering at the SPCA in Westchester after suffering severe trauma to his head and face.
The puppy was seized with two other dogs from an apparent abandoned apartment in Westchester.
The staff of the SPCA has been calling the dog 'little puppy', and he requires pain management, antibiotics and a number of other medical needs while he recovers. The puppy sustained severe eye injuries.
To donate towards 'little puppy's' care, CLICK HERE.
You can also pick a name for the little guy on the Westchester SPCA's Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/LisaAnneBonanno
An investigation into the cause of the puppy's injuries is underway and anyone with pertinent information about this case is asked to contact the SPCA's confidential animal abuse hotline at 914-941-7797.
northern suburbs news
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt 21 min ago
- AccuWeather: Much Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Bible from East Harlem church found in debris
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- East Harlem community tries to move forward after explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- 2 shot after fight at Garden City nightclub
- Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half Marathon 10 min ago
- Suspect tries to abduct 11-year old boy in Queens
- Toddler survives after tumbling onto subway tracks
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014