Northern Suburbs News
Man found dead in burning SUV at Metro-North station
PURDYS (WABC) -- The body of a man was found inside a burning SUV parked in a commuter parking lot in Westchester County Sunday.
An autopsy will be performed on the body, found at the Metro-North station in Purdys around 4 p.m.
Croton Falls firefighters responded to a 911, put out the fire and found the body of the 40-year-old man in the Chevy Tahoe.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
His identity has not been released.
The medical examiner will determine the cause of death. The fire is under investigation.
westchester news, westchester county, body found, fire, metro north, northern suburbs news
- Person of interest in custody in Flatbush shooting 58 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Chelsea Clinton announces she is pregnant
- NY cabbie accused of not paying $28,000 in tolls
- Fraternity shuts Ole Miss branch after noose tying
- Police investigating East Harlem hit and run
- 8 mumps cases at Stevens Institute in Hoboken
- Cuomo announces deal between MTA and Union
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn
- Blind marathoner will run to raise money for guide dog
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster 13 min ago
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry...
13 min ago