U.S. & World News
Boston Marathon suspect due in court Tuesday
BOSTON (WABC) -- Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is expected to appear before Massachusetts District court for a probable cause hearing Tuessday.
Tsarnaev is charged with conspiring to use a weapon of mass destruction.
The hearing was originally scheduled for May 30, but both sides requested more time to examine evidence.
Tsarnaev faces a 30-count indictment in the bombings, which killed three people and injured 260 others.
Prosecutors say he downloaded bomb-making instructions from an al-Qaida magazine.
boston marathon bombings, boston marathon explosions, dzhokhar a. tsarnaev, tamerlan tsarnaev, boston, boston marathon, explosion, u.s. & world news
- East Harlem debris cleared in search for cause 59 min ago
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Monday snow
- AccuWeather: Cold Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- East Harlem community tries to move forward after explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Malaysian leader: Plane's system deliberately disabled
- Toddler survives after tumbling onto subway tracks 21 min ago
- Out of control bus hits cars in Brooklyn; 5 hurt
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- Firefighters respond to brush fire near JFK
- East Harlem debris cleared in search for...
59 min ago