U.S. & World News
Boston Marathon suspect due in court Tuesday
BOSTON (WABC) -- Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is expected to appear before Massachusetts District court for a probable cause hearing Tuessday.
Tsarnaev is charged with conspiring to use a weapon of mass destruction.
The hearing was originally scheduled for May 30, but both sides requested more time to examine evidence.
Tsarnaev faces a 30-count indictment in the bombings, which killed three people and injured 260 others.
Prosecutors say he downloaded bomb-making instructions from an al-Qaida magazine.
boston marathon bombings, boston marathon explosions, dzhokhar a. tsarnaev, tamerlan tsarnaev, boston, boston marathon, explosion, u.s. & world news
- Winter Weather Advisory
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 'Snow Alert' issued for New York City
- Wintry mix causes slick roads, massive pileup
- New Jersey preparing for another dose of snow
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide
- LIRR preparing for snow, ice
- Homeless shelter charity and giving tips
- Nelson Mandela memorial set for Tuesday in Soweto
- No tailgating to be allowed at NY/NJ Super Bowl
- Newtown families create website to honor Sandy Hook victims
- Photos: Bronx River Parkway crash