Penn. law bans strangers from touching pregnant bellies
It's something almost every pregnant woman goes through -- someone touching her belly. Well, there'll be no more of that for strangers in one state.
It is now illegal in Pennsylvania to touch the belly of a pregnant woman without her permission.
It started with a case, where a man is facing harassment charges for doing just that.
This story is generating a lot of talk on social media and we want to know what you think.
Should it be a crime to touch a pregnant woman's stomach without her permission? Click here to sound off on our Facebook page.
pregnancy, women's health, laws, national/world
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody 9 min ago
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Sparta crash injures woman and 8-year old son
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire
- Animal activists protest outside Liam Neeson's home 48 min ago
- South Korea ferry captain arrested; death toll at 32
- Weekend subway changes affecting 11 lines