Lemon ricotta and parmesan pancakes
PROSPECT HEIGHTS (WABC) -- Lemon ricotta and parmesan pancakes are a staple at Tom's Restaurant, 782 Washington Avenue at the corner of Sterling in Prospect Heights.
Below is the recipe if you choose to make the twist on the popular breakfast staple at home.
Lemon Ricotta and Parmesan pancakes from Tom's Restaurant
Mix the pancake batter. To that add, the parmesan, the lemon zest and the ricotta. Mix well. Ladle mixture onto hot greased pan or griddle. When pancake starts to form bubbles, flip over. Cook for several more minutes until golden brown. Serve with butter and syrup.
recipe, prospect heights, neighborhood eats, lauren glassberg
- Off-duty NYPD officer stabbed in neck in Brooklyn 7 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives 25 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Subway service impacted after officer injured in Brooklyn 30 min ago
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged 15 min ago
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx 40 min ago
- President Obama says 2013 hasn't been so bad
- Teen dead, 2 sisters critical in Brooklyn fire
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- 9-year-old bowler in Florida tosses perfect 300
- Photos: Staten Island quintuplets through the years
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
25 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos