Neighborhood Eats: Turkish Grill's Lamb Sauté
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Sarah Dogan and her family have a lot to be proud of, they have five restaurants in New York and New Jersey, including the Turkish Grill in Sunnyside.
And with a special lunch deal you may become part of the community.
On the menu you'll find salads, kabobs and plenty of mezze to choose from, and lots of lamb dishes, including a lamb sandwich and the lamb sauté.
Jason Dogan sautés celery, onions and peppers, then adds the lamb and seasoning including oregano, tomatoes and tomato paste, plus a little water, and that's it. It is a hearty and flavorful dish he says.
And a good introduction to Turkish food, a dish you'll find at all the Dogan's Restaurants.
recipe, neighborhood eats, lauren glassberg
- Retired NYPD officer charged in wife's murder
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Brooklyn man dies in skydiving accident in New Jersey 50 min ago
- Paterson fire guts 3 buildings, displaces families
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Suspect arrested after body found in container
- Boston Marathon goes off under tight security
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76
- 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners recalled
- South Korean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous'
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos