Neighborhood Eats: Turkish Grill's Lamb Sauté
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Sarah Dogan and her family have a lot to be proud of, they have five restaurants in New York and New Jersey, including the Turkish Grill in Sunnyside.
And with a special lunch deal you may become part of the community.
On the menu you'll find salads, kabobs and plenty of mezze to choose from, and lots of lamb dishes, including a lamb sandwich and the lamb sauté.
Jason Dogan sautés celery, onions and peppers, then adds the lamb and seasoning including oregano, tomatoes and tomato paste, plus a little water, and that's it. It is a hearty and flavorful dish he says.
And a good introduction to Turkish food, a dish you'll find at all the Dogan's Restaurants.
recipe, neighborhood eats, lauren glassberg
- Man shot multiple times in Nassau County 20 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Comfortable
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- At least 6 hurt when car jumps curb in East Village 5 min ago
- No remains found in latest Jimmy Hoffa search 44 min ago
- Robbery suspect dead in Brooklyn police shooting
- Natura recalls all brands of dry pet food
- Woman allegedly kicks police dog in teeth
- TWA Flight 800 crash investigators want new probe 5 min ago
- Slim Whitman, country singer, dies
- Photos: East Village bodega crash 21 min ago
- Photos: Most endangered historic places
- Photos: Bear the police dog
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos