Neighborhood Eats: Burgundy Trout from Brooklyn
CARROLL GARDENS (WABC) -- It's time for a taste of France. In this week's Neighborhood Eats, we say oui oui to fish.
In Carroll Gardens to be precise. It's been open for two years. The name Sue Perette is a play on the small supermarkets in France and Benoit Rouan's grandmothers were both named Sue.
Benoit learned to cook in his mother's hotel and restaurant, and he loves exposing his customers to French cuisine so he changes the menu every month.
Burgundy Style Trout
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
recipe, neighborhood eats, lauren glassberg
- Amanda Bynes released after court appearance
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain continues
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Teen heading to prom dies in car accident
- 2nd murder conviction in death of cop Peter Figoski
- 'Unusual condition' seen before Metro North crash
- 3 hurt when I-5 bridge collapses into Wash. river
- 2 men arrested in after incident with Pakistan plane 19 min ago
- Jersey shore reopens for 1st post-Sandy summer 31 min ago
- abcnews: Hurricane season could be 'extremely active'
- Photos: Circle 7 at GMA's Summer Concert Series
- Photos: I-5 Skagit River Bridge collapse
- Photos: Flash flooding in the New York area
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos