Neighborhood Eats: Burgundy Trout from Brooklyn
CARROLL GARDENS (WABC) -- It's time for a taste of France. In this week's Neighborhood Eats, we say oui oui to fish.
In Carroll Gardens to be precise. It's been open for two years. The name Sue Perette is a play on the small supermarkets in France and Benoit Rouan's grandmothers were both named Sue.
Benoit learned to cook in his mother's hotel and restaurant, and he loves exposing his customers to French cuisine so he changes the menu every month.
Burgundy Style Trout
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
recipe, neighborhood eats, lauren glassberg
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx 32 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead 42 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Jersey City water main break isolated; Water back on 10 min ago
- Twin babies tossed from fire in Bronx apartment 23 min ago
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Bloomberg delivers last major speech at Mayor
- Photos: Massive car pileup on Gowanus Expressway
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest 15 min ago
- Blind man and dog rescued will stay together 27 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
42 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos