Neighborhood Eats: Burgundy Trout from Brooklyn
CARROLL GARDENS (WABC) -- It's time for a taste of France. In this week's Neighborhood Eats, we say oui oui to fish.
In Carroll Gardens to be precise. It's been open for two years. The name Sue Perette is a play on the small supermarkets in France and Benoit Rouan's grandmothers were both named Sue.
Benoit learned to cook in his mother's hotel and restaurant, and he loves exposing his customers to French cuisine so he changes the menu every month.
Burgundy Style Trout
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
recipe, neighborhood eats, lauren glassberg
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Snow For Some
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Guinness drops sponsorship of St. Patrick's Parade
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Mahopac HS basketball coach resigns after racism allegations
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Florida overall No. 1 seed for NCAA tournament
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after systems shutdown
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios in Chicago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos