Neighborhood Eats: Burgundy Trout from Brooklyn
CARROLL GARDENS (WABC) -- It's time for a taste of France. In this week's Neighborhood Eats, we say oui oui to fish.
In Carroll Gardens to be precise. It's been open for two years. The name Sue Perette is a play on the small supermarkets in France and Benoit Rouan's grandmothers were both named Sue.
Benoit learned to cook in his mother's hotel and restaurant, and he loves exposing his customers to French cuisine so he changes the menu every month.
Burgundy Style Trout
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
recipe, neighborhood eats, lauren glassberg
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- AccuWeather: Windy and cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center 11 min ago
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos 10 min ago
- Video shows burglar cashing in lotto tickets in Queens
- Long Island school bus driver accused of selling heroin 1 min ago
- New clue in search for Brooklyn carjacking suspect
- Attempted luring incident reported in West Nyack
- Suspect in Myls Dobson murder due in court
- New York City pre-K signups end on Wednesday
- Hoax sends SWAT teams rushing to Long Beach house
- 13-year-old shooting victim released from hospital
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ...
11 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos