Cold Corn Soup at MOB in Brooklyn
BROOKLYN (WABC) -- With fruits and vegetables so plentiful right now, it's the perfect time to visit a restaurant that makes the most of them.
The owner is from France and the restaurant is called Maimonide of Brooklyn or MOB, complete with its own character, comic book and a healthy menu.
Just 5 months along, and MOB is serving up food for thought and the soul.
Combine soy milk and corn kernels in saucepan and bring to boil, simmer for 1 minute
Transfer to a blender and add miso, pulse until mixture is creamy
Add salt to taste
Chill in refrigerator before serving
Serve with popcorn on side
Garnish with fresh popped corn sprinkled with curry powder
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
recipe, neighborhood eats, lauren glassberg
- Possible 'knockout' attack victim speaks out
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters sent to wrong location in Jersey City fire
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- 2 firefighters injured in Bronx bodega fire
- Search for owner of severely malnourished dog
- Cardinal Dolan supports universal pre-k
- Cars burglarized at gyms in Wyckoff and Ridgewood
- Man speaks about shooting would-be burglar
- FDNY battery giveaway for smoke, CO detectors
- Photos: Mariano Rivera's career in pictures
- Spinning class and karaoke all in one
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos