Cold Corn Soup at MOB in Brooklyn
BROOKLYN (WABC) -- With fruits and vegetables so plentiful right now, it's the perfect time to visit a restaurant that makes the most of them.
The owner is from France and the restaurant is called Maimonide of Brooklyn or MOB, complete with its own character, comic book and a healthy menu.
Just 5 months along, and MOB is serving up food for thought and the soul.
Combine soy milk and corn kernels in saucepan and bring to boil, simmer for 1 minute
Transfer to a blender and add miso, pulse until mixture is creamy
Add salt to taste
Chill in refrigerator before serving
Serve with popcorn on side
Garnish with fresh popped corn sprinkled with curry powder
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
recipe, neighborhood eats, lauren glassberg
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Missing autistic boy found in Brooklyn
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- South Korea ferry captain arrested; death toll at 32
- Weekend subway changes affecting 11 lines