Cold Corn Soup at MOB in Brooklyn
BROOKLYN (WABC) -- With fruits and vegetables so plentiful right now, it's the perfect time to visit a restaurant that makes the most of them.
The owner is from France and the restaurant is called Maimonide of Brooklyn or MOB, complete with its own character, comic book and a healthy menu.
Just 5 months along, and MOB is serving up food for thought and the soul.
Combine soy milk and corn kernels in saucepan and bring to boil, simmer for 1 minute
Transfer to a blender and add miso, pulse until mixture is creamy
Add salt to taste
Chill in refrigerator before serving
Serve with popcorn on side
Garnish with fresh popped corn sprinkled with curry powder
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
recipe, neighborhood eats, lauren glassberg
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Charges expected in fraternity death
- Nassau County police commissioner ousted
- Barrios-Paoli tapped to head health and human services
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Sandy victims turn year of loss into season of giving
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral
- Budget vote approved in the House
- Mandela interpreter says he was hallucinating
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees