Brazilian food in Montclair, New Jersey
MONTCLAIR (WABC) -- Brazilian home cooking like the food served along the southern coast.
You might say Ilson Goncalves was a little homesick, so he decided to open Samba, just off the main drag in his American hometown of Montclair, New Jersey.
Ilson has lived there for years, but he often misses southern Brazil.
Samba's Bobó de Camarão (Shrimp in Yuca Cream)
To make the shrimp broth:
To cook the yucca:
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
recipe, neighborhood eats, lauren glassberg
- 3 hurt when I-5 bridge collapses into Wash. river
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain continues
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Lingering flood waters create commuting headache
- Amanda Bynes arrested, allegedly tosses bong out window
- Man fatally stabbed during dispute in Chelsea
- Man beaten by subway performers on F train in Astoria
- Brooklyn robber terrorizing teens with knife, box cutter
- Police hunt for man targeting Queens change machines
- abcnews: Hurricane season could be 'extremely active'
- GMA's 2013 Summer Concert Series kicks off Friday
- Photos: I-5 Skagit River Bridge collapse
- Photos: Flash flooding in the New York area
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos