Brazilian food in Montclair, New Jersey
MONTCLAIR (WABC) -- Brazilian home cooking like the food served along the southern coast.
You might say Ilson Goncalves was a little homesick, so he decided to open Samba, just off the main drag in his American hometown of Montclair, New Jersey.
Ilson has lived there for years, but he often misses southern Brazil.
Samba's Bobó de Camarão (Shrimp in Yuca Cream)
To make the shrimp broth:
To cook the yucca:
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
recipe, neighborhood eats, lauren glassberg
- 4 injured, including child in Bronx fire 10 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead 26 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- City Council passes plastic foam, e-cigarette bills
- Over 75 injured in London theatre roof collapse
- Bus accident on Route 3 in Clifton
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident
- Tax trouble for taxi tycoon?
- Human error contributed in delay of Ariel Russo 911 response
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- Consumer Reports: Nasty Chicken
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- Jersey City main breaks; boil water advisory in effect
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
26 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos