Politics & Elections
Up Close for January 10, 2010
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Diana Williams looks back at the Miracle on the Hudson.
Capt. Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger deftly set down US Airways Flight 1549 on the Hudson River on Jan. 15, 2009, after a flock of Canada geese disabled its engines.
Survivors look back at that incredible day.
You can watch the show above.
up close, miracle on the hudson, politics & elections, diana williams
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey 20 min ago
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital 56 min ago
- 4 dead, 280 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Bronx sweep nets suspected gang members
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View" 13 min ago
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent...
56 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos