Politics & Elections
Up Close for January 10, 2010
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Diana Williams looks back at the Miracle on the Hudson.
Capt. Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger deftly set down US Airways Flight 1549 on the Hudson River on Jan. 15, 2009, after a flock of Canada geese disabled its engines.
Survivors look back at that incredible day.
You can watch the show above.
up close, miracle on the hudson, politics & elections, diana williams
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Hicksville car crash kills 81-year old woman
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309 million after no winner
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92 3 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014