Politics & Elections
Up Close for January 10, 2010
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Diana Williams looks back at the Miracle on the Hudson.
Capt. Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger deftly set down US Airways Flight 1549 on the Hudson River on Jan. 15, 2009, after a flock of Canada geese disabled its engines.
Survivors look back at that incredible day.
You can watch the show above.
up close, miracle on the hudson, politics & elections, diana williams
- Jersey City water main break affecting service 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold Wednesday, but warmup coming
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Twin babies tossed from fire in Bronx apartment
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky 15 min ago
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway 15 min ago
- 2 winning tickets sold in $636 million Mega Millions
- LI man to be arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults 49 min ago
- Multi-car pileup on Gowanus Expressway in Brooklyn
- Photos: Massive car pileup on Gowanus Expressway
- Short Hills Mall shooting: Funeral to be held Wednesday
- Video: Queens robber squirts clerk with lighter fluid
- Blind man and dog rescued off subway tracks
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky
15 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos