Politics & Elections
Up Close for February 13, 2011
NEW YORK (WABC) -- U.F.T. President, Mike Mulgrew, reacts to the rising tension between Bloomberg and the teacher's union.
Also, Chairman of the Cordoba Initiative, Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf, has been watching the events unfold in Egypt closely, and now that President Mubarak stepped down there are more questions than answers. Can there be a free and democratic Egypt?
He sits down with Diana Williams to discuss what the uprise in Egypt means to the rest of the world.
And, members of the Alliance for Youth Movement discuss the important role that social media networks played in the revolution in Egypt.
For more information please visit:
up close, social media, egypt, politics & elections, diana williams
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix On The Way 41 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow begins falling in New Jersey
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- Yaphank church badly damaged by fire
- New York City unveils interactive map of major crimes
- Suspect charged with assaulting cop with cane
- Potential major advancement made in fight against leukemia
- NJ restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News
- Up Close with Diana Williams
- Tiempo on WABC-TV
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix On The Way
41 min ago