Politics & Elections
Up Close for July 17th, 2011
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The debt countdown and negotiations are the topic of Up Close this Sunday.
Diana talks with two members of Congress about what it will take for them to support a deal, Michael Grimm and Jerrold Nadler.
And, following the horrific murder of an 8-year-old in Brooklyn, how can a parent protect their child.
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- Bible from East Harlem church found in debris
- AccuWeather: Much Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- East Harlem community tries to move forward after explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for Malaysian jet widens
- Toddler survives after tumbling onto subway tracks
- Sick patrons interrupt Broadway show performance
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- Video: Manhattan clinches first NCAA bid in a decade
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos