Politics & Elections
Up Close for July 17th, 2011
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The debt countdown and negotiations are the topic of Up Close this Sunday.
Diana talks with two members of Congress about what it will take for them to support a deal, Michael Grimm and Jerrold Nadler.
And, following the horrific murder of an 8-year-old in Brooklyn, how can a parent protect their child.
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- Yonkers family jumps from window to escape fire 8 min ago
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots!
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: 4 injured in Yonkers fire
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen
- Spring Valley police to announce arrest in Baby Angel case
- Black ice warnings as bitter cold sets in 26 min ago
- Local 7 line service resumes after signal problems
- Tourist who lost leg in taxi crash sues city
- Infant brought to NYC hospital by parents pronounced dead
- Suspect sought for stealing puppy from LI pet store
- World leaders bow, pray at Nelson Mandela's casket
- Black ice warnings as bitter cold sets in
26 min ago