Politics & Elections
Up Close for July 17th, 2011
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The debt countdown and negotiations are the topic of Up Close this Sunday.
Diana talks with two members of Congress about what it will take for them to support a deal, Michael Grimm and Jerrold Nadler.
And, following the horrific murder of an 8-year-old in Brooklyn, how can a parent protect their child.
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Sketch released in Upper East Side jewelry robbery
- NYC mayor to announce Sandy recovery reforms
- Man arrested in Queens anti-Muslim harassment on bus 30 min ago
- Pair robs 4 Brooklyn banks in 2-hour span 30 min ago
- Queens serial robber caught on surveillance camera 1 min ago
- Mom 'steals' car - without even realizing it
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Boston rice cooker suspect sent to psych hospital 50 min ago
- Boston rice cooker suspect sent to psych...
50 min ago