Politics & Elections
Up Close for July 17th, 2011
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The debt countdown and negotiations are the topic of Up Close this Sunday.
Diana talks with two members of Congress about what it will take for them to support a deal, Michael Grimm and Jerrold Nadler.
And, following the horrific murder of an 8-year-old in Brooklyn, how can a parent protect their child.
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- London attack could be terror-related, officials say 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy day 33 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Police captain's home hit with firebomb?
- Arrest made in East Village bias attack
- Funeral for Hofstra student accidentally shot by police
- Anthony Weiner announces run for New York City mayor 1 min ago
- Residents receive letters to confirm citizenship 23 min ago
- Oklahoma tornado damage toll mounting 8 min ago
- FBI shoots man possibly linked to Boston bomb suspects,...
- Hats get women ejected from mall
- Kellie Pickler wins Dancing With The Stars
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- AccuWeather: Stormy day
33 min ago