Politics & Elections
Up Close: Same-sex marriage in NY
NEW YORK (WABC) -- This week's discussion focuses on same-sex marriage.
Gay couples began tying the knot on Sunday, July 24 in New York.
David Novarro, in for Diana Williams, welcomes guests to discuss the new law and what it may mean for the rest of the country.
up close, same sex marriage, gay marriage, politics & elections, diana williams
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday 27 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual
- Fire burns through house in New Brunswick
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- Newtown school shooting vigils planned for Thursday
- Mandela interpreter says he was hallucinating 51 min ago
- George Bush writes letter to Alabama kicker after big loss
- Software engineer teaches homeless man how to code
- Photos: New Brunswick, New Jersey house fire
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
27 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos