Politics & Elections
Up Close: Same-sex marriage in NY
NEW YORK (WABC) -- This week's discussion focuses on same-sex marriage.
Gay couples began tying the knot on Sunday, July 24 in New York.
David Novarro, in for Diana Williams, welcomes guests to discuss the new law and what it may mean for the rest of the country.
up close, same sex marriage, gay marriage, politics & elections, diana williams
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center 18 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way 12 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death 36 min ago
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn 33 min ago
- Missing jet drastically veered off course 30 min ago
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
12 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam...
33 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos