Politics & Elections
Up Close: Same-sex marriage in NY
NEW YORK (WABC) -- This week's discussion focuses on same-sex marriage.
Gay couples began tying the knot on Sunday, July 24 in New York.
David Novarro, in for Diana Williams, welcomes guests to discuss the new law and what it may mean for the rest of the country.
up close, same sex marriage, gay marriage, politics & elections, diana williams
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Hate crime charge in attack on Columbia Univ. professor
- Suspect questioned after body found in container
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11
- Death toll in South Korea ferry tragedy reaches 58
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76 31 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014 34 min ago
- Up Close with Diana Williams
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos