Politics & Elections
Up Close: Same-sex marriage in NY
NEW YORK (WABC) -- This week's discussion focuses on same-sex marriage.
Gay couples began tying the knot on Sunday, July 24 in New York.
David Novarro, in for Diana Williams, welcomes guests to discuss the new law and what it may mean for the rest of the country.
up close, same sex marriage, gay marriage, politics & elections, diana williams
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey 6 min ago
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 4 dead, 280 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Bronx sweep nets suspected gang members
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital 5 min ago
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent...
5 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos