Politics & Elections
Up Close: Same-sex marriage in NY
NEW YORK (WABC) -- This week's discussion focuses on same-sex marriage.
Gay couples began tying the knot on Sunday, July 24 in New York.
David Novarro, in for Diana Williams, welcomes guests to discuss the new law and what it may mean for the rest of the country.
up close, same sex marriage, gay marriage, politics & elections, diana williams
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Murder-suicide shooting at NJ nail salon
- Water line floods three Midtown building basements
- Jersey City water main break isolated; Water back on
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions jackpot comes forward 4 min ago
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Photos: Massive car pileup on Gowanus Expressway
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest
- Blind man and dog rescued will stay together
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos