Politics & Elections
Up Close for July 31st, 2011
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Should the people of Long Island borrow $400 million to build a new Nassau County Coliseum?
The $400 million comes out to about 58 bucks for every household in Nassau County.
Supporters say the coliseum and minor league ball park will bring jobs, while opponents say the financially strapped county just can't afford this project.
Today, we will hear from both sides.
Also on Up Close, Bronx community leaders speak out about the proposed cuts for postal services.
Finally, healthy eating.
Wich foods are really healthy, and wich are not?
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze to be laid to rest
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- Sketch released of suspect in Queens attempted luring
- Baby critical after DWI firefighter hits pregnant woman
- Man stiffs livery cab driver, punches him in the face
- Obama's warnings brushed aside by Russia's Vladimir Putin
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- $270 million up for grabs in Friday Mega Millions drawing
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos