Politics & Elections
Up Close for July 31st, 2011
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Should the people of Long Island borrow $400 million to build a new Nassau County Coliseum?
The $400 million comes out to about 58 bucks for every household in Nassau County.
Supporters say the coliseum and minor league ball park will bring jobs, while opponents say the financially strapped county just can't afford this project.
Today, we will hear from both sides.
Also on Up Close, Bronx community leaders speak out about the proposed cuts for postal services.
Finally, healthy eating.
Wich foods are really healthy, and wich are not?
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault 12 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins 53 min ago
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident