Politics & Elections
Up Close for August 7, 2011
Monday, August 08, 2011
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Senator Robert Menendez joins Diana Williams to discuss the state of the economy.
Plus, New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg is using his own money to provide jobs and opportunities for young black and Latino men.
(Copyright ©2014 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- Photos: Boston Marathon: One year later
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- 3 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card 38 min ago
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT 16 min ago
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- 3-year-old boy gets stuck in Nebraska claw machine 11 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos