Politics & Elections
Up Close for August 7, 2011
Monday, August 08, 2011
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Senator Robert Menendez joins Diana Williams to discuss the state of the economy.
Plus, New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg is using his own money to provide jobs and opportunities for young black and Latino men.
(Copyright ©2013 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- Winter Weather Advisory 47 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- President Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
- NJ Transit delays due to problems on Portal Bridge 12 min ago
- 'Snow Alert' issued for New York City
- New Jersey getting hit with another dose of snow 24 min ago
- LIRR preparing for snow, ice
- Photos: AccuWeather Forecast in pictures
- Woman beaten up, robbed on Harlem subway platform
- Port Authority relocating owls that are threat to planes
- Homeless shelter charity and giving tips
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide
- Winter Weather Advisory
47 min ago