Politics & Elections
Up Close for August 14, 2011
NEW YORK (WABC) -- All the ups and downs of the stock market have many of us feeling like we're riding a rollercoaster ride. This morning on Up Close, we're taking a look at the big economic picture and what we could expect in the coming days.
Also, Could the high anxiety on wall street and the credit downgrade of housing giants Fannie May and Freddie Mac force the housing market to take another dive?
We take a closer look today, on Up Close.
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- I-5 bridge collapses into Skagit River
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain continues
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Actress Amanda Bynes arrested in Midtown
- Heavy rain sparks flash flooding
- Officer arrested in firebombing of captain's home
- Jury deadlocked on Jodi Arias penalty
- Boy attacked by another on city bus, video
- Woman arrested in shooting death of Jersey City boy
- Anthony Weiner starts stumping in mayoral bid
- Rangers stay alive with OT goal against Bruins
- abcnews: 'Extremely Active' Potential For Hurricane...
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma