Politics & Elections
Up Close with Diana Williams
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Today on Up Close, a face off in Yonkers.
Three candidates are battling to be the next mayor of Westchester's largest city and the number one debate issue is how candidates plan to improve the city's financially strapped schools.
Diana Williams shows us the debates highlights.
Also joining the discussion is Wendy Nadel, the executive director of Yonkers Partners in Education, one of the sponsor's of the debate.
And, the race for Mayor in New York City is still 2 years away and Mike Bloomberg will not be on the ballot, but the race is already shaping up to be a contest for or against him.
To view the entire Yonker's Mayoral debate, please visit http://www.yonkerspublicschools.org/
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted 9 min ago
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings 10 min ago
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight saving time wrong
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014