Politics & Elections
Up Close with Diana Williams
NEW YORK (WABC) -- It was 66 years ago that a Corporal from Patton's Army discovered Buchenwald Concentration Camp and blew open its gate.
This morning, Corporal Rick Carrier reunites with Irving Roth, who survived death camps at Auschwitz and Buchenwald as a young teenager.
Also in the studio, the Young Adult Director for "March of the Living" - an international organization working to keep the stories of Holocaust alive.
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- NJ forest fires force hundreds out of homes 8 min ago
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Brush fire in Beachwood, New Jersey
- NYPD officer charged with DWI after shooting partner
- Yanks pitcher Michael Pineda suspended 10 games
- Justin Bieber being held at LAX
- NYU investigating pro-Palestine 'eviction' fliers 49 min ago
- 9-year-old dies in fall from Bronx high-rise 23 min ago
- Suspect charged with throwing Molotov Cocktail into deli
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Tavern on the Green reopens in Central Park Thursday
- Photos: Sneak peek inside the new Tavern on the Green
- 9-year-old dies in fall from Bronx high-rise
23 min ago