Politics & Elections
Up Close with Diana Williams
NEW YORK (WABC) -- It was 66 years ago that a Corporal from Patton's Army discovered Buchenwald Concentration Camp and blew open its gate.
This morning, Corporal Rick Carrier reunites with Irving Roth, who survived death camps at Auschwitz and Buchenwald as a young teenager.
Also in the studio, the Young Adult Director for "March of the Living" - an international organization working to keep the stories of Holocaust alive.
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- AccuWeather: Windy and cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Video shows burglar cashing in lotto tickets in Queens
- Long Island school bus driver accused of selling heroin
- New clue in search for Brooklyn carjacking suspect
- Attempted luring incident reported in West Nyack
- Suspect in Myls Dobson murder due in court
- New York City pre-K signups end on Wednesday
- Hoax sends SWAT teams rushing to Long Beach house
- 13-year-old shooting victim released from hospital
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos