Politics & Elections
Up Close with Diana Williams
NEW YORK (WABC) -- It was 66 years ago that a Corporal from Patton's Army discovered Buchenwald Concentration Camp and blew open its gate.
This morning, Corporal Rick Carrier reunites with Irving Roth, who survived death camps at Auschwitz and Buchenwald as a young teenager.
Also in the studio, the Young Adult Director for "March of the Living" - an international organization working to keep the stories of Holocaust alive.
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- 90-minute delays linger after LIRR service suspension 2 min ago
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Photos: Weather whiplash 38 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn; 9 hurt
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- NYC home invasion robbery suspects caught on camera 57 min ago
- Queens attempted luring suspect taken into custody 20 min ago
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat 41 min ago
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures