Politics & Elections
Up Close with Diana Williams
NEW YORK (WABC) -- It was 66 years ago that a Corporal from Patton's Army discovered Buchenwald Concentration Camp and blew open its gate.
This morning, Corporal Rick Carrier reunites with Irving Roth, who survived death camps at Auschwitz and Buchenwald as a young teenager.
Also in the studio, the Young Adult Director for "March of the Living" - an international organization working to keep the stories of Holocaust alive.
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- Fog blamed for long delays at area airports 10 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Unseasonably Warm Air
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Bill Bratton named next Police Commissioner
- Who is Bill Bratton?
- Photos: Bill Bratton, next NYPD Police Commissioner
- Derailment victim, James Ferrari, laid to rest 33 min ago
- Carteret freight train derailment: Turnpike reopens
- Alleged assault of Seton Hall student may be captured on video
- Family demands answers in deadly police shooting 1 min ago
- Nigella Lawson again denies heavy drug use 33 min ago
- Graduation day for new class of FDNY firefighters
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos