Politics & Elections
Up Close with Diana Williams
NEW YORK (WABC) -- It was 66 years ago that a Corporal from Patton's Army discovered Buchenwald Concentration Camp and blew open its gate.
This morning, Corporal Rick Carrier reunites with Irving Roth, who survived death camps at Auschwitz and Buchenwald as a young teenager.
Also in the studio, the Young Adult Director for "March of the Living" - an international organization working to keep the stories of Holocaust alive.
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Sketch released in Upper East Side jewelry robbery
- NYC mayor to announce Sandy recovery reforms
- Man arrested in Queens anti-Muslim harassment on bus
- Pair robs 4 Brooklyn banks in 2-hour span
- Queens serial robber caught on surveillance camera 45 min ago
- Man caught on camera using cloned ATM card 32 min ago
- BridgeGate panel could call Gov. Chris Christie to testify 16 min ago
- New York political leader Basil Paterson dies at 87 4 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014 4 min ago