Politics & Elections
Up Close with Diana Williams
NEW YORK (WABC) -- It was 66 years ago that a Corporal from Patton's Army discovered Buchenwald Concentration Camp and blew open its gate.
This morning, Corporal Rick Carrier reunites with Irving Roth, who survived death camps at Auschwitz and Buchenwald as a young teenager.
Also in the studio, the Young Adult Director for "March of the Living" - an international organization working to keep the stories of Holocaust alive.
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- AccuWeather: Snow, ice and rain for Saturday
- 7 On Your Side gets back $1-million dollars in 2013
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- New York City issues snow alert
- Police searching for missing Rider U student 58 min ago
- Newtown victims to be remembered Saturday
- Photos: Photos of the Newtown school shooting victims
- Kansas man arrested in car bomb plot at airport 9 min ago
- Christie appointee resigns amid probe 10 min ago
- Charges expected in fraternity death
- 2,500 Fordham University applicants misled by email
- Mega Millions rises to $425M for Friday drawing
- Secret Sales: Dark Chocolate Espresso Beans and Photo Books