Politics & Elections
Up Close with Diana Williams
NEW YORK (WABC) -- It was 66 years ago that a Corporal from Patton's Army discovered Buchenwald Concentration Camp and blew open its gate.
This morning, Corporal Rick Carrier reunites with Irving Roth, who survived death camps at Auschwitz and Buchenwald as a young teenager.
Also in the studio, the Young Adult Director for "March of the Living" - an international organization working to keep the stories of Holocaust alive.
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet 16 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard 3 min ago
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court 54 min ago
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309 million after no winner
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' fame dies at 92
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for...
16 min ago
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying...
3 min ago