Politics & Elections
New Year rings in lower taxes for New Yorkers
ALBANY, N.Y. (WABC) -- In New York, the new year will ring in lower taxes.
On his website, Governor Andrew Cuomo launched a clock counting down to January 1, when new tax cuts take effect.
The governor says middle class New Yorkers will be paying the lowest tax rates in 58 years.
new york state politics, politics & elections
- Actor James Gandolfini of "The Sopranos" dies
- AccuWeather Forecast: More sunshine
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Joe Torre's daughter catches child from awning
- Teacher charged with rape of student in the Bronx
- Leonia firehouse reopens after sex assault
- UFT endorses Thompson for NYC mayor
- TWA Flight 800 crash investigators want new probe
- Upstate NY men accused of trying to make X-ray weapon
- Body found near Patriot's home was homicide victim
- Whistle-blower taped guards sleeping at JFK airport
- Photos: James Gandolfini through the years
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2013
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos