Politics & Elections
New Year rings in lower taxes for New Yorkers
ALBANY, N.Y. (WABC) -- In New York, the new year will ring in lower taxes.
On his website, Governor Andrew Cuomo launched a clock counting down to January 1, when new tax cuts take effect.
The governor says middle class New Yorkers will be paying the lowest tax rates in 58 years.
new york state politics, politics & elections
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual 38 min ago
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold 48 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case 10 min ago
- Thieves target luxury cars in New York area
- Photos: Luxury car theft ring bust in NYC
- Metro-North derailment sparks rules review
- De Blasio says family will live in Gracie Mansion
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- George Zimmerman will not face assault charges, prosecutors say
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen
- Mega Millions jackpot grows to $400 Million
- Dealing with bitter blast with no heat
31 min ago
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold
48 min ago