Politics & Elections
Up Close for January 8, 2012
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The Democrats have a New Year's resolution. They want to take back the House in 2012.
We talk to the New York congressman in charge of making that happen and ask "can he really pull it off?"
Plus, New York already has video slot machines. Is a Las Vegas style casino next? Governor Cuomo is betting on it, but would casinos good for new york?
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- Residents warned to look out for black ice
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots!
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Avonte's mother continues search with new headquarters
- Limited 7 train service on entire line
- Tourist who lost leg in taxi crash sues city
- Fire inside the Marriott Marquis in Times Square
- Man struck and killed by car on LIE
- Flu shots could be mandatory for NYC kids
- Photos: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service
- Photos: Viewer snow storm pictures
- WestJet plays Santa to 250 lucky passengers
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide