Politics & Elections
Up Close for January 8, 2012
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The Democrats have a New Year's resolution. They want to take back the House in 2012.
We talk to the New York congressman in charge of making that happen and ask "can he really pull it off?"
Plus, New York already has video slot machines. Is a Las Vegas style casino next? Governor Cuomo is betting on it, but would casinos good for new york?
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- Survivors search nearly done after Oklahoma tornado
- AccuWeather: Warm And Humid
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Two more possible bias attacks investigated in New York City
- Accident involving fire truck at accident-prone corner
- Suspected robbery ends with car chase
- Connecticut rail service to return to normal Wednesday
- The return of the Green Card Scammer
- Rangers lose 2-1 to Bruins, now 0-3 in series
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help, Get Help
- blog: Mirror Ball Blog: Dancing with the Stars
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos