Politics & Elections
Up Close: Being Your Own Boss
NEW YORK (WABC) -- How many of you out there have dreams of developing your own business and being your own boss?
We're going to meet people who are taking risks and turning their ideas into business ventures.
We'll also talk about why some web-based companies are having better luck doing business in New York City than in Silicon Valley.
We're going start with a number of programs availble in new york city to help budding entrepreneurs and small businesses grow.
Watch this week's Up Close in the video player above.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- Young child fatally shot outside Jersey City home 17 min ago
- AccuWeather: More Humid 16 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Metro North train collision to affect service all week 29 min ago
- Hofstra remembers Andrea Rebello as probe continues
- Person of interest ID'd in deadly Queens bus shooting
- Rally planned after West Village hate crime murder
- 1 dead, 1 rescued when car ends up in Huntington Harbor
- Winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Florida city anxious to learn Powerball jackpot winner
- blog: Desiree Hartsock on being 'The Bachelorette'
- Photos: Photos from the Billboard Awards
- Photos: Tornado rips through Oklahoma
- Metro North train collision to affect...
29 min ago
- AccuWeather: More Humid
16 min ago
- Young child fatally shot outside Jersey...
17 min ago