Politics & Elections
Up Close: Being Your Own Boss
NEW YORK (WABC) -- How many of you out there have dreams of developing your own business and being your own boss?
We're going to meet people who are taking risks and turning their ideas into business ventures.
We'll also talk about why some web-based companies are having better luck doing business in New York City than in Silicon Valley.
We're going start with a number of programs availble in new york city to help budding entrepreneurs and small businesses grow.
Watch this week's Up Close in the video player above.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow changes to rain and ice, causing slick roads
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide
- Obama to pay tribute to Mandela in South Africa 22 min ago
- New warning about potentially dangerous toys
- MTA announces new safety measures after derailment 53 min ago
- New Jersey black bear hunt set for Monday
- Paul Walker memorial draws thousands in California
- Photos: Wintry Mix Hits Tri-State Area
- Photos: Bronx River Parkway crash
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos