Politics & Elections
Up Close for Feb. 19, 2012
NEW YORK (WABC) -- New York City Comptroller John Liu lays out his vision for the city in his state of the city address.
With questions looming about his campaign fundraising, what's in store for his own political future?
Plus, an Eyewitness News investigation uncovers leaks and cracks in brand new apartments.
They are new affordable housing units offered by the city, so why are they falling apart?
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- raw video: New video just after East Harlem Explosion 12 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Rescuers continue scouring rubble in East Harlem
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Teen shot, apparently by brother, in Queens
- Long Island cab driver accused of exposing himself to girl
- Westchester animal shelter in danger of collapsing
- Woman steals Dorothy's ruby slippers from SI hotel
- Jersey City fire victims to be laid to rest Friday
- Photos: Pictures from PHL after landing gear collapse
- Vandals dressed up like rock stars go on rampage