Politics & Elections
Up Close for Feb. 19, 2012
NEW YORK (WABC) -- New York City Comptroller John Liu lays out his vision for the city in his state of the city address.
With questions looming about his campaign fundraising, what's in store for his own political future?
Plus, an Eyewitness News investigation uncovers leaks and cracks in brand new apartments.
They are new affordable housing units offered by the city, so why are they falling apart?
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Elderly pedestrian hit by two cars in Harlem
- Third grader hit and killed by truck, driver charged
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Pan Am 103 bombing anniversary marked by memorials 17 min ago
- Photos: Pan Am 103 bombing
- NASA astronauts make spacewalk for urgent repairs
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil Robertson's hiatus 24 min ago
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall