Politics & Elections
Up Close for Feb. 19, 2012
NEW YORK (WABC) -- New York City Comptroller John Liu lays out his vision for the city in his state of the city address.
With questions looming about his campaign fundraising, what's in store for his own political future?
Plus, an Eyewitness News investigation uncovers leaks and cracks in brand new apartments.
They are new affordable housing units offered by the city, so why are they falling apart?
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- Police search for arson suspect in Brooklyn 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gusty Wind 29 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Elderly couple hurt in Queens home invasion 14 min ago
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies 18 min ago
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant dies in paragliding accident
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall 1 min ago
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Abandoned dog rescued and saved by SPCA in Bronxville
- Long Island school bus driver accused of selling heroin 40 min ago
- Attempted luring incident reported in West Nyack
- FBI investigates hoax that sent SWAT teams to house 5 min ago
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gusty Wind
29 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos