Politics & Elections
Up Close for Feb. 19, 2012
NEW YORK (WABC) -- New York City Comptroller John Liu lays out his vision for the city in his state of the city address.
With questions looming about his campaign fundraising, what's in store for his own political future?
Plus, an Eyewitness News investigation uncovers leaks and cracks in brand new apartments.
They are new affordable housing units offered by the city, so why are they falling apart?
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- JFK baggage handlers charged with theft 54 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower 37 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Mount Vernon responds to racist tweets by Mahopac players 54 min ago
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid to rest
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Lonely Michigan boy gets GMA surprise party
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85 19 min ago
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
37 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos